Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
So this guy volunteers at the Olympics. He figures maybe he’ll get to see some amazing athletes doing athletic things. And then the fastest man alive gives him a fist bump.
Look at all that happy.
this is still my favourite thing on the internet
seriously the 5th time reblogging this non b&w gif sorry not sorry
AW I LOVE THIS
Behold my minions, the Hiddleston Eye Fuck. Leave your panties at the door.I just made the most inhumane noise.
Who wouldn’t eye fuck Kat Dennings?
i say god damn
I love this because this is the most gentlemanly gentleman of all the gentlemen and he’s still like “Damn, girl.”
the little flick of his eyes at the end of the gif….
Drama and Metaphorical ones
Batman: Arkham Asylum - A Serious House on a Serious Earth and The Dark Tower series
A long time ago, ina galaxy far far away…